Sunday, June 17, 2012

Don't forget...

Don't forget the cute way Ben went bald on the front half of his head. Don't forget the sweet fuzz that is starting to grow there now. I love to kiss his head and feel the soft fuzz.

Don't forget his sweet baby hands. I think he inherited my hands. I'm not a fan of my hands, but on him??? They are so precious. They are so boxy and just the perfect amount of pudge. I could just eat them up!

Don't forget those sweet dimples. People noticed them from the second he was born. I remember someone commenting on them as I lay on the table right after they delivered him. I like to kiss those sweet dimples (well, really, I like to kiss every part of the little guy!)

Don't forget his sweet little sigh. As I lay in bed as he sleeps, I can still hear his sigh in my head. It's both squeaky and deep at the same time. It sounds as if he's happy and content. I love it so much.

Lastly, don't forget his cry. And I mean his real, pitiful, alligator tears cry. He makes the saddest pouty face in between sobs. I can hear his cry in my mind, too. It's the saddest, sweetest, most pitiful thing. Whenever I can do something to comfort him and make that cry stop, I feel so good. Tonight, he was crying and crying and crying. I was holding him, walking around the house and he suddenly fell fast asleep against my chest. Aaaaahhh, I truly can't think of anything sweeter.

Sigh. I don't want him to grow up...

These pictures are a few weeks old, but they capture some sweet moments I never want to forget.

1 comment:

Brenna said...

Oh my heart!!!!!!! What a precious angel!