Two recent sweet things that Ben has said:
1) The other day I made him lunch. As I gave it to him, he said "thanks for making me". When I said "you're welcome", he told me he wasn't thanking me for making lunch. He was thanking me for actually making him. Then he wanted me to say a prayer to thank God for making him. So we said a quick prayer and thanked God for making Ben, Elaina, Mom and Dad. I have no idea where that came from, but it was very sweet!
2) The other night, I went in to say goodnight to Ben. Joel and Ben had just gotten done talking about what they're thankful for so Ben asked me what I am thankful for. I said some stuff and then I asked him to tell me a few of the things he had shared with Joel. The first thing is that he's thankful the dinosaurs aren't alive anymore. Second was that lava isn't real (hmmm). And third is that God loves him. Soooooo stinking sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment