Don't forget the way Ben sleepily (sooo sleepily) roots around after he's fallen asleep while nursing. It's so sweet and innocent.
Don't forget the way his upper lip makes a little beak (joel came up with that) when he makes his "oooooh" noises. Like the sighs he used to make, his "ooooh" is somehow deep and high-pitched at the same time, and his face has a semi-serious look. It's like he's trying to tell us something happy but important.
Don't forget his happy screeches and how he chatters away when he's happy. He's pretty quiet when we're out and about or around new people, but he's so chatty around Joel and I! Joel says its like we have a parrot :)
Don't forget the way he tries to suck on his whole entire hand. It's such a clumsy suck as he tries to find a part of his hand to latch onto.
Don't forget the way he smiles and sometimes laughs when he's lightly sleeping. Seeing my baby happy is the best feeling, even if he's asleep.
Don't forget the cute way his ears stick out just a little. I like it when I hold him up in front of a sunny window and I just see the outline of his face with his cute little ears sticking out.
And lastly, don't forget his sweet sweet laugh. Right now it's a bubbly little chuckle that comes from his belly. It's such a delicious sound!!!! Don't know why, but delicious is the best way to describe it :)
In the last 'don't forget' post, I talked about his sweet sigh. He doesn't really do that anymore. It's been replaced with all kinds of different noises and screeches. I also talked about his cry. Thankfully, we hear that much less now. If he cries now, it's pretty easy to know that it's probably nap time. I also mentioned his hands and his dimples- both of which are still cute as ever.


1 comment:
Eli makes a little 'beak' with his top lip too. I love it!! Ha ha!!
Post a Comment