** I started this post a week or two ago and kept adding things to the list. This is purely for us to look back on and remember the cute way that Ben said things. This will probably be boring for anyone else to read :)
Last night, Joel and I were talking about all the cute things Ben says. We started with the uniquely "Ben" phrases, but then we started saying basically all the words he says and we concluded that, duh, everything thing he says is cute (As I'm writing this, it's a Sunday morning and Ben is laying awake in his bed saying cute things...yeuuup, owie owie owie owie, bankie). He says so much, but below is a list of a few of the things that we hear all the time. I wish I could record everything he says so that I can remember this cuteness forever!
- Tareful Ben - He says this whenever he's about to drop something or if he's a little unsteady and about to fall. Today he kept throwing a ball out of his carseat while I was driving. I told him if he threw it again it would go bye bye. After that, I heard him saying "tareful ball" and he didn't throw it again! haha
- Dammies - Jammies
- Zsank oouuu - He's very good at saying thank you
- Weeek up! - We play a game where we pretend to sleep and he says "Wake up!" in a sweet little high pitch voice.
- Oatneal - his favorite breakfast (along with muffins...or apple chex with Tim)
- Dat soun? - Whenever he hears an unfamiliar sound
- Otay
- Baby Bankie, Heaby Bankie, (or baby/heaby anything)
- Oh yaa - said in a serious, conversational tone
- Dada's turn, MAma's turn, Ben's turn
- Ben Hideen (Ben's hiding) or Where Ben Doe (Where did Ben go)
- din - Again...read the book again, make that funny sound again, throw the ball again, etc etc etc
- Mama get it (or dada, or Ben...)
- Bana - Banana
- Ben Hat - anytime he wants to go outside, he wants his hat. If we're already outside and it's a little chilly, he asks for his hat
- Hot Dog Mouse - Mickey Mouse
- whoa whoa whoa, gent stean, whoa whoa whoa, whoa whoa oat, (Row, Row, Your Boat - he's singing this in bed right now, so I'm typing exactly what he's saying)
- Up abub or tinkle tinkle - This is how he asks us to sing twinkle twinkle little star every night
- he can say the full phrase of "no more monkeys jumping on the bed"
- Ammock - Hammock
- basetball dame or football dame - He says this whenever we're throwing the ball or if he sees them on TV
- Tiss - Kiss, Usually in the context of "No Tiss, MAma!!"
- Lots of words that start with an "S", he puts the "S" at the end, so spin=pins, spoon = poons, etc
-weeebaa - zebra
- um - when we ask him something that he doesn't know, he'll say Ummmm while he tries to think about it
- wight dere - used lately to remind us repeatedly where his owies are
2 comments:
Boring my Foot! Love it! And I can hear his voice as you type each word.
:-) This was precious!! He has the sweetest little voice.
Post a Comment