So, I was driving home from class last night and my thoughts were roaming all over the place. All of a sudden, my thoughts focused in on my sisters. To be more specific, my brain suddenly started thinking about how much all four of my sisters are awesome at living life! They are all totally different, but they each have their way of making this world totally their own.
First, we have Bren. I mention her because she's the oldest. The thing I'm most in awe of Bren about is her ability to be patient and loving with people. We've had lots of experience with many of the same people. Some of these people just drive me crazy...so much so that I can barely even crack a smile at them. Bren on the other hand manages to stay cheerful and patient with them! I really don't know how she does it. Finally, Bren is super active in her church. I admire her dedication and commitment not only to her faith but also to the people in her church. On top of her busy-ness with church, she also stays busy with crew, married life, cooking fabulous meals and kicking butt at her job :)
Next is Ci. Just like Bren, if Ci knows what she wants, there's noooo swaying her! When I think of Ci, I think of a little power house. She has waaaay more motivation than me and she just keeps going and going! There's no stopping her. I also depend on Ci to get things taken care of. I know I can trust her 100% with anything I ask. She's like a spring loaded for action! For example, my wedding is coming up and I rest easier at night knowing that I have Ci by my side to help me get things done. She's already prepared to keep the day running smoothly for me. Ci also stays busy with crew and her super awesome job. I admire their dedication to crew...I can't remember the last time I was so dedicated to an activity!
Now for the twinners (I apologize for lumping you two together! I just have a few minutes left before I have to work!). Anyways, I could talk for days about these two. The first word that comes to mind is FEARLESS. These two are always up for an adventure. They are in stark contrast to their three older sisters who are fearful of much in this world! The twins on the other hand are always willing to face fear and laugh in it's face! Literally. But, underneath their fearlessness are two of the softest hearts you'll ever find! They are pretty much two perfect packages. Not only are they adventurous and loving, but they also have awesome senses of humor, are very talented and very smart. Sheesh. I'm only scratching the surface of these two.
Anyways, I don't mean to brag...but I just felt compelled to write about my lovely sisters. The four of them mean the world to me. The things I mentioned here are just a teensy fraction of why I think they rock at life. I can't fully articulate all the ways they rock! I could continue this blog and rave about my parents and my future in-laws, but I'll stop here :)
and p.s...chauncy always lets me borrow her super cute clothes...I'm not exaggerating when I say that if I'm wearing something cute, it probably belongs to her...sigh.
3 comments:
Aw sis, I love you so much. Can't wait to see you soon.
aaaaw sis! What a sweet post, thanks for all the lovely compliments. :) You know though, that you rock at life in your own way too!!! For example, you're so freaking smart and logical. I hate arguing with you...you always win with your logic.
Aaaw, you're a big sweety pie! I totally agree that Chauncy is a power house, Erika is fearless and intimidating (in a good way), and Michelle has the biggest, softest heart on the planet. You're pretty darn awesome yourself! Love you!
Post a Comment